Plan to Succeed
For your dreams to come to life, you need a plan. That is where Objectives, Key Results (OKR), and an executable goal achievement system come into play. When it comes to goal setting, however, the planning process paralyzes most of us. Instead of a steady countdown toward attainment, goals become ideas and ideas become distant fantasies.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
How do we take concepts and turn them into action? What’s the difference between tangible and intangible goals? What about short-term and long-term objectives?
QLI International’s goal achievement program will help you and your team to create SMART goals:
1) Specific. – There’s greater significance in stating exactly what you want to accomplish.
2) Measurable. – Measurement can come in the form of feedback, benchmarks or hard data points that demonstrate success.
3) Attainable. – All goals should be within reach. Don’t create goals that will discourage you from accomplishing them.
4) Relevant. – Make sure your goals are consistent with your other goals and objectives.
5) Time-specific. – Set realistic timeframes with a clear beginning and defined end dates.
Success = Goal Setting + Goal Planning + Execution
Every company has ups and downs. The critical factor is their ability to bounce back and emerge stronger. When you implement best practices, the work done earlier builds momentum when setting new goals. Depression, anxiety, and stress are significantly reduced. When you develop a pattern of effective goal setting combined with a structure execution plan, your team will choose to work harder and smarter toward attaining a wide range of goals.
Goal setting is just the beginning. QLI will support your organization how to develop, monitor and evaluate goals, including how to change what’s not working and how to do more of what works. In addition, we provide a simple goal achievement structure that transforms smart goals into tangible results!
Self-regulation and goal attainment exercises can be used not only professionally, but personally. How can you improve your family life, physical health, mental wellbeing, or become more involved in the community?
Begin Setting Objectives, Key Results, and SMART Goals
QLI International’s group coaching program will provide you with specific tactics and practical habits for successful goal setting. If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected] or call +1 (864) 990-5284 and we’ll get you your answers right away.
tinyurl.com on Getting “It” Done – With OKR & SMART GAP There's certainly a lot to know about this topic. I…
coconut oil why on Getting “It” Done – With OKR & SMART GAP Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this amazing…
coconut oil are on Are You Ready to Maximize YOUR Leadership Effectiveness? Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,…
- RT @philyanov : Start now. -- Your phone carrier can now block robocalls by default, FCC votes - CNN http://t.co/7BnCqpLLSD http://t.co/PR … 8 months ago
- Unexpectedly, met a dear friend today at Thornblade Club, SC Lieutenant Governor Pamela Evette! ..and Governor McMa… http://t.co/DKKZHPVilH 8 months ago
- A fantastic program! 4-Month Creative Leadership Program http://t.co/Qa9aO0VGnA via @issuu 8 months ago
- In my opinion, it's really a significant strategic adjustment Amazon is driving at. The overall result will have fo… http://t.co/76h4pHfYvc 8 months ago